The University Of Saskatchewan, Canada is calling for applications for the International Excellence Awards which will be provided to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: February 15th 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: $10,000 CDN
Eligibility: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- International students (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) entering any direct-entry college at the U of S will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
- Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How To Apply: Interested Students must also submit the necessary supporting documents, pay the $90 CDN application fee and meet U of S admissions requirements (including English Language Proficiency) by March 1. The application form can be found HERE.
Visit The Official Website For More Information